Looking for a job that's different & meaningful?
TOP 10 PURPOSEFUL JOBS
What's on our minds this week: Bridging the gap between business and purpose
In a few weeks, we're headed to Dubai to speak to an audience of global leaders about the future of work. Specifically, we're exploring ways in which we can use education to bridge the gap between business and purpose.
We're strong believers that one doesn't negate the other. Indeed, it is the businesses that understand their deeper purpose (beyond profit-making) that make a lasting impact on societies. Got thoughts about this subject? Share them with us by replying to this email!
Jeff, Greg, Yulia, Mada, and the Project X team
from internships to jobs requiring ~ 4 years experience
1. SUMMER 2019 INTERNSHIP: Join a community of new and experienced writers helping children and teens cultivate their love for the craft as a Creative Writing Intern @Writopia Lab — NYC
2. Do you want to be the go-to person for dozens of startups? Join the most active investor in Texas as the Startup Associate and help them look for new employees and customers while collaborating with the management and partnership teams on a portfolio of startups @Capital Factory — Austin, TX
3. Passionate about social impact in the food industry? Develop your entrepreneurial chops helping this first-of-a-kind accelerator focused on purpose-driven food businesses as the Program Coordinator supporting everything from program management to operations, recruiting and portfolio management @FoodFutureCo — NYC
4. Help entrepreneurship thrive in emerging markets as the Research Coordinator for an organization providing financial, educational, and business development support to small and growing businesses outside the US @Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs — Washington DC
5. FELLOWSHIP: Interested in solving critical societal issues? Join a two-year public policy think tank, choose your passion issue and develop solutions for it as a Policy Entrepreneur @Next100 — NYC
opportunities for those with 4+ years of experience
1. Master your community building, event management, and communications skills as a Community Manager for an online and offline digital skills training platform @BrainStation — NYC
2. Forge new business partnerships, cultivate deep relationships and close complex deals as VP, Strategic Partnerships at the organization matching professionals that want to donate their time and talent with non-profits that seek their skills @Catchafire — NYC
3. Lead an organizational change practice with responsibilities ranging from sales to workshop design as the Director of Organizational Change at an agency helping startups and large businesses embrace new attitudes and adopt new behaviors @NOBL — NYC + Remote friendly
4. Build coalitions in the education sector and communicate social science research as the Director of Strategic Outreach at the organization building an understanding of the ways student mindsets and motivations impact the educational experience @Mindset Scholars Network — Remote, based in the US
5. Take your HR and recruiting skills to the next level hiring top talent and designing the systems to improve the recruiting process as Recruiting Manager, Space Teams at the network of work and community spaces designed for women @The Wing — NYC
Know someone who might find our TOP 10 email useful? Forward to a friend. 📩
Sharing is caring:
Add us to your contacts or, in Gmail, drag the email to the Primary tab to ensure you never miss our updates. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you can unsubscribe here.