Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative (I&E)
(Please excuse typos--sent from my phone)
Begin forwarded message:
From: Greg at Project X <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: February 27, 2019 at 12:01:09 PM EST
Subject: Top 10 Purposeful Jobs from PROJECT X
Top 10 Purposeful Jobs from PROJECT X
Looking for a job that's different & meaningful?
TOP 10 PURPOSEFUL JOBS
Hoping you are having a great day.
For those who are new, per my update last week, this is our weekly curated listing of internship and job opportunities for our Project X/Social Entrepreneur Corps community. We currently list a handful of opportunities for students and recent graduates (entry-level), as well as ones for professionals with 4+ years of experience (advanced roles). Moving forward we’ll be listing more and more entry-level opportunities.
We hope you find this helpful for yourself, friends, colleagues and/or your students. Worst case maybe you’ll find some interesting new companies or organizations to add to your database.
Please feel free to forward on. And of course, if you don’t see the value, go on ahead and unsubscribe. No harm, no foul and apologies in advance for adding clutter.
Finally, if you would like to post something from your organization, network or have any ideas for us please reach out. Feedback is critical.
At your service,
Greg, Jeff, Mada, Yulia, Luke, Alyssa, Katie, Marta, and our whole extended team
from internships to jobs requiring ~ 4 years experience
1. SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP: Build your research, analytics, and marketing strategy skills at the brand experience agency consistently ranked one of Chicago’s best places to work @EA Agency — Chicago, IL
2. FELLOWSHIP: Interested in community development work? Become a Neighborhood 360 Fellow and work with various NYC community-based organizations and small businesses on projects such as revitalizing downtown Brooklyn and more @Neighborhood 360 Fellowship — NYC
3. INTERNSHIP: Master your events management skills as the Events Intern at the destination website for millennial women focused on current events @Bustle — NYC
4. Work directly with companies to support their efforts to become Certified B Corps as the Sustainability Business Analyst at the organization leading a global moment of people using business as a force for good @B Lab — Berwyn, Pennsylvania
5. Build new relationships and develop long term partnership strategies as the Partnerships Coordinator at the organization that runs free breakfast lectures on creativity and community @CreativeMornings — NYC
opportunities for those with 4+ years of experience
1. Flex your design thinking and project management skills as the Product Designer building hiring tools for the leading startup platform @AngelList — NYC or San Francisco, CA
2. Want to mobilize the global public on the key topics of today? Develop highly immersive content and exhibitions about migration, climate change and more, as the Lead Curator @UN Live, Museum of the United Nations — Remote + frequent travel to Copenhagen
3. Flex your digital communications, outreach, and relationship-building skills as the Online Giving Manager at the organization working with tech companies, NGOs, and law enforcement agencies to increase children’s safety online @Thorn — San Francisco, CA or Remote (US-based)
4. Develop ways to reach existing and new audiences as the Engagement Marketing Manager at the disruptive clothing rental company @Rent the Runway — NYC
5. *** Lead all financial reporting and budgeting efforts as the Director of Finance at the award-winning organization that empowers families to get out of poverty by focusing on deepening community and providing technology-based accountability and support @Family Independence Initiative — Oakland, CA
*** Project X in-network opportunity: email email@example.com before applying
Know someone who might find our TOP 10 email useful? Forward to a friend. 📩
Sharing is caring:
Add us to your contacts or, in Gmail, drag the email to the Primary tab to ensure you never miss our updates. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you can unsubscribe here.